Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Dream About Colton Bryan - Son of David Bryan, Bon Jovi Keyboardist

The Dream

This is a background of the dream I had January 21.

Colton Bryan was a good kid….except for the fact he steals credit cards from the ones he loves.  You’d think his father would give him money whenever he needed it since he was a member of Bon Jovi.  His step mother was a worker for the juvenile system.  She was a housemother at a 30 day emergency shelter.

In this dream, Colton was in court under a charge of credit card theft of unknown origin.  I, his step mother, did not know why he was in court until I got there.  I blurted out that someone had been using my credit card without my knowledge.  The judge gave Colton a stern look.  Colton pulled out a credit card.  I pulled out my credit card and it had the exact same numbers on it.  David was in shock that his son would steal from me.  He acted like and he sincerely apologized to me.  The judge turned to Colton and told him that even though his dad was famous, he needed to pay the credit card charges to me.  The judge decided that he would go on a cruise ship for a month to make money to repay me back.  I told the judge I thought it was a harsh judgment.   We wouldn’t get to see him or to talk to him.  The judge asked if I had any other suggestions.  I did in fact have another idea.  The money wasn’t as important to me as the lesson he needed to learn.  I told the judge who my employer was.  She asked if the employer would consider taking him as a 30 day emergency status.  I told the judge that I would call and ask them.  She put the court into recess and I called my boss.  Since the place was low on children, they asked me the referral questions on my stepson.  I didn’t have a caseworker, but told them by the end of the day Colton would have one.  They eagerly accepted Colton as a resident.  As court got back into session, I told the judge Colton got accepted into the home.  As they took Colton away, I turned to David, Gabby and Lily and told them “At least we get to see and talk to him, and I get to bond with my stepson while he is there and when I go to work every shift.”  David smiled at me and told me I did a good thing and he was proud of me for helping Colton.

End of Story!  I wish I had not have woken up…I wanted to know what else happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment